The PROLiNK® PSE1611 16-Port Fast Ethernet Switch comes with 16 10/100M Adaptive Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/ MDIX feature. Each individual port can automatically toggle between full-duplex and half-duplex mode and is able to address crossover cable problems without any hassle.
Operating on a Store-and-Forward switching method, the PSE1611 seeks to eliminate bad data frames from the network; ensuring a high level of error-free network traffic. The PROLiNK PSE1611 offers a cost-effective solution for home and small/medium enterprises.
Jumbo Frame Support
- Allows a much larger frame size of up to 2000 Bytes to be sent over a network
Plug and Play
- Supports Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto MDI/ MDIX)
Store-and-Forward switching method
- Eliminates bad data packets from the network
- Sturdy and Strong plastic frame, can be placed on a desktop or any easily accessible location
- Supports Full/ Half duplex transfer mode for 10/100Mbps