The PROLiNK® PSG2402 24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch is a switching hub which allows you to connect up to 24 devices at a single time. Each individual port can support Full/Half duplex transfer mode for 10/100Mbps and full duplex for 1000Mbps.
Operating on a Store-and-Forward switching method, the PROLiNK® PSG2402 seeks to eliminate bad data frames from the network ensuring a high level of error-free network traffic. The PROLiNK® PSG2402 offers a cost-effective solution for home and small office users, campus LAN environments and small/medium enterprises.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az
- 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, supports Auto MDI/mdix
- Supports Full/Half duplex transfer mode for 10/100Mbps; Full duplex for 1000Mbps
- Supports broadcast storm control
- Store-and-Forward switching method
- Supports up to 8K MAC addresses auto-learning and auto-aging
- Supports loop protection function
- Dynamic LED Indicators for easy status monitoring and hassle-free problem diagnosis
- Robust metal frame, can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a 19” rack
- Green Ethernet technology reduces energy consumption and extends product life
- Universal Power Supply