• Built-in micro-SD card interface for Video Recording & Support Video Recording to NAS storage
• Wide range Pan / Tilt control • DI/DO for alarm detection/triggering
• 36 Channels Video Management Software
• Wireless with WPA-PSK(2) security support
• Access and viewing from iPad / Android devices or 3G smart phones
The PROLiNK® PIC1003WP Wireless IP camera with pan/tilt is designed with the "user-friendly" idea deep in mind. The user can install the PIC1003WP easily on his/her home network and then access the IP Camera anywhere in the world through the accompanied video management software-mLiveView without setting some complicated DNS name or changing the router's settings. It's just a plug & play action.
With 3GPP/ISMA support, users can see the video of the IP camera on iPhone and Android (V2.2 and above) 3G phone anywhere, anytime. The big difference is that there is software apps for downloading to the mobile phone so that the fixed IP address is not needed for the IP camera. The video settings including frame rate, resolution and bandwidth could be different for PC monitoring and mobile viewing.
With pan/tilt support, users can monitor the video in a much larger viewing angle range.
For indoor surveillance and remote monitoring, the PIC1003WP provides the best image quality in its class, and excellent performance. The PIC1003WP also provides the best bandwidth efficiency, it offers 640x480 resolution, 30 fps frame rate, real MPEG4 image compression ability. The built-in microphone enables remote users to not only view, but also listen for additional monitoring options.
The NAS storage function can easily turn any NAS device to a NVR device. The schedule function provides full scheduling of email/ftp sending, motion detection and NAS recording event. With the built-in Web server, the PIC1003WP can also be managed from a standard web browser on a Windows computer. With the ActiveX support, users can also see the video display on the Windows IE browser.
The PIC1003WP IP Camera provides motion detection function. Users can easily setup this function and receive the notification with the snapshot images through email* and/or ftp when some motion events are detected. (*Emails such as Yahoo/Gmail/Hotmail that make use of SSL protocol are currently not supported in this notification function)
The PIC1003WP provides both wireless IEEE 802.11 b/g and wired Ethernet network interfaces for flexible installation. It supports the WEP and WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) security modes to provide the best security for wireless networks.
Truly Plug and Play
- Auto‐IP is Plug & Play Solution as easy as USB Webcam
- No router settings, Auto network configuration
Just Key-in ID/Password and enjoy IP video from anywhere in the world
Support all Apple iOS and Android devices.
Click below to see the Live Demo!
** Unauthorised modification to lengthen the power adaptor cable length (cutting and adding additional cable by soldering) is not supported and will void the power adaptor warranty. Any damage to the IPCam will also void the IPCam warranty.
• Wired : 1 x RJ45 Ethernet 10/100Mbps
• Wireless (with 1.8 dBi Antenna gain) :
- IEEE 802.11g @ 54Mbps
• Transmission Power (typically) : 14.5dBm
• Receiver sensitivity (typically) : -73dBm @ 10% PER
- IEEE 802.11b @ 11Mbps
• Transmission Power (typically) : 17.5dBm
• Receiver sensitivity (typically) : -86dBm @ 10% PER
• Micro-SD : Supported up to 64GB (for local video storage)
• Pan range 130° ( -65° ~ 65° )
• Tilt range 90° ( 0° ~ 90° )
• Auto pan & Patrol mode
• RGB VGA 1/4 inch CMOS
• Automatic exposure control
• Automatic white balance
• Automatic gain control
• Automatic brightness control
• 0.2 Lux
• 3.2 mm, F2.0, viewing angle: 60.3°, fixed iris.
• focus range: 30 cm to infinity
D/I D/O interface
• 1 x D/I for alarm detection
• 1 x D/O for alarm triggering
• 1 x Reset button, to factory default settings
• 1 x Internet connection status LED
• 1 x Ethernet connection status LED
• supported up to 64GB (for local video storage)
• Resolution: VGA(640x480), QVGA(320x240), QQVGA(160x120)
• Bandwidth : 64k, 128k, 256k, 512k, 768k, 1M, 1.2M, 1.5M bps
• Frame rate : 1~5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 fps Compression:
• Format : MPEG-4 (MP4) Streaming:
• PC & Mobile has separate frame rate/resolution/bandwidth settings for
smooth streamin Built-in microphone (for audio monitoring)
• Audio compression:
• MP2 audio, AMR-NB for 3GPP/ISMA(RTSP streaming)
• Web management username/password protection
• Video display ID/password protection
• WiFi WEP and WPA security mode
Drivers and Manuals
Download drivers, firmwares, manuals or utilities for your product. Browse Me
Find most related answers to the most common questions about your products.
• One (1) Unit of PROLiNK ® PIC1003WP
• One (1) Unit of Quick Installation Guide
• One (1) Unit of Power Adapter (100-240VAC)
• One (1) Piece of Setup CD
• One (1) Piece of Ethernet RJ45 cable
• Two (2) Sets of Anchors & Screws