Master Series (3P/1P) – Rack three-phase input / single-phase output, true online double conversion UPS system guarantees consistent and quality electrical power to protect your mission critical applications such as mid-sized business servers, telecommunication systems and industrial equipments. This (3P/1P) UPS is designed with a wide input voltage range to handle voltage fluctuating situations and a high accuracy output voltage to fail-safe your equipment.
This Voltage Frequency Independent (VFI) system is available in capacities from 10kVA to 20kVA. By adopting the latest IGBT technology, this device is able offer excellent voltage switching characteristics during generator operation. An internal bypass system allowing continuous power is also integrated for convenience when maintenance is necessary. In addition, this device comes with a parallel redundant system that allows two UPS models to operate in parallel and as backup for each other. The Master series (3P/1P) – Rack UPS also offers the option of adding on an isolation transformer to suit your requirements.
- True double-conversion
- DSP technology guarantees high performance
- Output Power Factor 0.8
- Wide input voltage range
- Active power factor correction in all phases
- 50Hz/60Hz frequency converter mode
- Eco mode operation for energy saving (ECO)
- Emergency power off function (EPO)
- Generator compatible
- Multiple communication interface (SNMP/USB/RS-232)
- Adjustable battery numbers
- Optional N+X parallel redundancy