The PSI HAUS MPPT Series is a wall-mounted off grid PV inverter that employs a MPPT technology. It is best used in remote locations without utility services. The device is able to supply generous amount of electrical power to the load via PV modules, battery sources and AC powered sources.
The HAUS MPPT Series is able to fully utilize the energy from the sun to convert stable electrical power to any home / commercial applications. In the event where it is in applicable to draw power from PV modules and battery sources, an AC power source can still be supplied by a generator to get you through a rainy day.
Key Features & Benefits
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Built-in MPPT solar charge controller
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on applications
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
- Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for 4KVA/5KVA
- Optional Remote Control Panel available