The Warranty Information
The following terms and conditions apply to PROLiNK brand of products marketed and distributed by Fida Systems (M) Sdn Bhd, which are purchased and used in Malaysia by the original purchaser.
|Communication||Dial Up Modem||12 months||12 months||Carry-in|
|ADSL2+ Modem||12 months||12 months||Carry-in|
|Networking Products||12 months||12 months||Carry-in|
||12 months||12 months||Carry-in|
|Display||LCD Monitors (*1)||12 months||12 months||Carry-in|
|Backup UPS||Interactive UPS (*1)||24 months||24 months||Carry-in|
|Online UPS (*2)||27 months||27 months||Carry-in|
|Gadgets||Webcams/IP Cameras||12 months||12 months||Carry-in|
|Wired Keyboard/Mice||12 months||12 months||Carry-in|
|Wireless Keyboard/Mice||12 months||12 months||Carry-in|
(*1) Wireless products exclude ADSL2+ wireless router/modem
(*2) Terms & Condition apply
For more details on the minor defects of LCD display occurring in product equipped with the Active Matrix LCD Technology, please refer to LCD Replacement Policy.
- New warranty terms are only effective for specified products purchased from authorized dealers.
- The original dated sales receipt must be retained by the customer and is the only acceptable proof of purchase. It must be presented to the service center.
- Warranty begins on the original date of purchase, and is valid on products purchased and used inMalaysia only.
- For Prolink products sold outside of Malaysia, please contact your Prolink dealer or Fida International (S) Pte Ltd for warranty information and service.
The lifetime warranty is valid only for the life of the product cycle meaning that it is limited by the end of the product life cycle when the product is obsolete (phased-out of production). This warranty will expire after 1 years from the date of obsolescence.
- Fida Systems (M) Sdn Bhd (hereon known as the Company) warrants Prolink's products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period specified. Warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer and is transferable only between end-users.
- Fida Systems (M) Sdn Bhd will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the product with a similar product. The replacement unit will be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the customer's original limited warranty.
- Fida Systems (M) Sdn Bhd provides no warranty for any third-party software or accessories included or bundled with the product or installed by the customer.
- Product item which is "Dead On Arrival" (DOA) and missing or short of any parts or components MUST be exchanged with the service centre COMPLETE with the full packaging and original dated sales receipt WITHIN 7 DAYS from the date of purchase. Any other requests will not be entertained.
- Any product on which the Serial Number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Accident in transit, misuse or improper application, wrong or inadequate electrical current or connection, negligence, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature.
- Unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Using under inappropriate on site condition (operating condition may refer to User Manual).
- Loss of data, profits or goodwill, damage and destruction of any data, programmes, equipment or other properties, cost of recovering, reprogramming or reproducing any data, programmes or equipment.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Fida Systems (M) Sdn Bhd.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting Fida Systems (M) Sdn Bhd specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage to, or abuse of the coating on the surface of the display.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Personal loss, injury or any other damages.
- Removal, installation and set-up service charges.
- On-site warranty unless otherwise stated.
- If the product warranty is not registered within 10 days from the date of purchase.
- If there is no original dated sales receipt accompanied with the product which is sent into the Service Centre for any repair. Charges will be incurred accordingly to the customer for parts replacement and servicing.
Product Liability Insurance
Fida International (S) Pte Ltd shall submit all claims to the Insurer for assessment on the merits of the case, and the claimant will be notified by Fida International and/or the Insurer on the success of the claim in due course.
Fida Systems (M) Sdn Bhd shall not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the purchase, use, or misuse of, or inability to use the product or arising directly or indirectly from the use or loss of use of the product or from the breach of the express warranty, including incidental, special, consequential or similar damages, or loss of anticipated profits or benefits, or for damages arising from any tort (including negligence or gross negligence) or fault committed by Fida Systems (M) Sdn Bhd, its agents or employees, or for any breach of contract or for any claim brought against purchaser by any other party. Warranty terms and conditions may vary from country to country, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.